2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
A. Our Refund Policy. We, the Company, want you, the Client, the student, to be 100% satisfied with the program, but we also want to ensure you have given the program a fair shot and have used your best effort to apply the methods and strategies. Please contact our support team at zone5foodforestgmail.com within 30 days of your enrollment to apply for a refund.
Company follows a ‘Do The Work’ Refund Policy, which means Client must include ALL required, completed coursework with any request for a refund. If Client requests a refund and does not include all required coursework within thirty (30) days of enrollment, Client’s refund will not be accepted. All refunds are under the sole discretion of the Company.
We are about honesty, fairness, and customer satisfaction. We have no problem issuing a refund if you’ve actually done the work, and the product adds zero value toward your gardening goals.
B. Example of No Refund. An example of a situation where we wouldn’t grant a refund is if a student doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses & tools, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success, and then asks for their money back. We also do not offer refunds for the following: (1) attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program, (2) change of garden goals & direction after purchasing the course, and/or (3) inability to complete the work.
C. Example of Granted Refund. An example of a situation where Company would give a refund is if Client completes the entire course, tries their best, shares with us what they learned, and then provides an objectively fair reason why Client wants their money back. This means Company expects the following documents and tasks to completed before requesting a refund:
- Proof of a worksheet completion rate of at least 25%;
- A link to Client’s 100% completed spreadsheet
- A minimum half-page write up on the top 3 lessons Client learned from the program and a fair reason for why Client thinks the course didn’t work for Client’s particular needs.
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our course, Company does not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is the Client’s responsibility to carefully review our sales page and terms and conditions before purchasing, using, or accessing any of our products and Program. Company follows a “DO THE WORK” refund, as outlined above.